USA Today Bestselling author, Jamie Lee Scott, loves killing people. I mean writing a good mystery.
She lives in the Texas with her husband, mini Australian shepherd, two cats, and a multitude of horses on their homestead, Root Beer Ranch. When she’s not writing novels she’s writing screenplays, making indie films, or competing at barrel races.
Stay in the know by signing up for my newsletter at jamieleescott.com/newsletter/
10 Fun Facts
1. I once played in a televised poker tournament.
2. I’m terrified of heights, so I went zip-lining, repelled down a waterfall, and walked across a rope bridge, to prove to myself I could.
3. I own a fast food restaurant with my husband.
4. I wrote my first novel in the 5th grade.
5. I want to be Charles. (if you’ve read the Gotcha novels you’ll understand)
6. I sucked my thumb when I was a kid.
7. When I’m alone in the car, I crank the music and sing at the top of my lungs. I don’t care who sees me.
8. I have a world class crush on Benecio del Toro.
9. I’ve had a Twitter addiction since 2009. (I may need an intervention)
10. I hate sharing my food off my plate.