Transferring files to your Kindle using Email
Instructions adapted from Amazon Help pages.
- Tastylia Germany Download the Mobi file to your computer. This will have a .mobi extension after the file name and would have been sent to you as an attachment, or if the file was too large for email, you would have been sent a Dropbox link to download the file from. Make sure you know where the Mobi file downloads to on your computer (your Desktop or Documents folder may be a good place).
- Go to http://energocredit.am/sdsd/5418 Amazon’s website and log in to your account.
- Click on go site Your Account and then scroll down to the Digital Content section and select see Manage Your Kindle or http://mediaeffectivegroup.pl/?jiiopaa=opcje-binarne-android&a85=a7 Manage your Content and Devices (see right).
- Select bath slow dating Personal Document Settings. You should see a heading Tadalafil Oral Strips Spain Send to Kindle email settings. There should be an email address there, XXXXX@Kindle.com.
- Go to How can i get a a?1500 pound loan low apr Approved Personal Document E-mail List section which is further down the page http://www.hotelosmolinos.com/?epirew=sitios-de-citas-en-tucuman&db9=80 Manage your Content and Devices. Add your email address to this list, so that the Kindle device will accept the file.
- In your mail program, http://www.techhelpnumbers.com/font/4174 start a new email to the @Kindle.com email address you just found.
- free christian dating sites in africa Attach the Mobi file and then send your email.
- Wait approximately five minutes and then source url open your Kindle and sync. Your book should appear in your Books or Documents sections.
Downloading to your Nook:
If you want to load an .ePub eBook file you have purchased from a source other than Barnes & Noble onto your Nook eReader, you will need to sideload it. Sideloading is simply a fancy term for copying an eBook file from your computer or email account onto your eReader. Here are two methods for sideloading a Barking Rain Press .ePub eBook file onto your Nook:
- Save the .ePub eBook file you have purchased to a folder on your computer (perhaps to your desktop or in a folder called “eBooks”).
- Connect the Nook to your computer with the included USB cable.
- Open “My Computer” on Windows or look at the desktop on your Mac. Nook will show as a drive where the hard drive and other USB drives show. Double-click on the Nook drive to open it.
- In another window, open the folder where you saved the ePub eBook file you want to load onto your Nook.
- Now drag & drop the .ePub eBook file(s) from your computer to the root of the Nook, or to the “My Documents” folder.
- After the files are finished transferring to the Nook and before you unplug the USB cable, you must eject the device from the computer. Removing the USB cable before doing this can potentially damage your eBooks and/or the Nook. Simply right-click on the Nook drive and select the undock, eject, or unmount option.
Downloading to Kobo
Adding books (EPUB files) or PDFs to your Kobo eReader using your PC
You can connect your Kobo eReader to your Windows computer, and then drag and drop books into your eReader Library.
- Connect your eReader to your computer using a Micro USB cable.
- Tap Connect on your eReader.
- When Windows prompts you, click buy combivent no prescription Open folder to view files.
A desktop explorer window will open, showing the contents of your eReader.
- Open a second desktop explorer window, and display the books you want to add to your eReader.
- Drag and drop your books into the eReader.
- Eject your eReader when you’re finished.
Adding books (EPUB files) or PDFs to your Kobo eReader using your Mac
You can connect your eReader to your Macintosh computer and then drag and drop books into your eReader Library. Before you begin, add the books to your computer.
- Connect your eReader to your computer using the a Micro USB cable.
- Tap celebrex 100 mg precio en mexico Connect on your eReader.
- On your computer, open your Finder application.
- Select order tinidazole no prescription KOBOeReader from your list of devices.
- Open another Finder window and display the books you want to add to your eReader.
- Drag and drop your books into the KOBOeReader Finder window.
- Eject your eReader when you’re finished.
Downloading ePub to iBooks
Open the file on your Apple device and click the link (usually in the upper right side) to open in iBooks.