conocer mujer con dinero Jamie Lee Scott is a USA Today bestselling mystery author.
go to site Before her college professor submitted her case study assignment to Physician and Sports Medicine for publication, she never dreamed people actually got paid to write. What a revelation.
http://www.soundofthesirens.net/?delimeres=ranking-bin%C3%A4re-optionen&b1c=9b After spending two years as contributing writer for Crafts Business Magazine, writing feature articles, she decided to delve into the craft of fiction. She went from writing 2500 word articles to writing 70,000-word fiction. Jamie’s books are available online, you can find them here.
follow site She’s now the author of several mystery series. She’s a produced screenwriter and continues to write for the big screen and TV, even though she has deadlines looming for her novels.
opcje binarne jak zarobic As part of her Will Friday Food & Wine mystery series she shares recipes at www.adishinthyme.com
Website: get link www.jamieleescott.com/
click here Twitter: @authorjamie
Jamie’s other websites:
The food blogger website for the Will Friday culinary mysteries
Catch Jamie tweeting
10 Fun Facts
1. I once played in a televised poker tournament.
2. I’m terrified of heights, so I went zip-lining, repelled down a waterfall, and walked across a rope bridge, to prove to myself I could.
3. I owned a fast food restaurant with my husband for 21 years.
4. I wrote my first novel in the 5th grade.
5. I want to be Charles. (if you’ve read the Gotcha novels you’ll understand)
6. I sucked my thumb when I was a kid.
7. When I’m alone in the car, I crank the music and sing at the top of my lungs. I don’t care who sees me.
8. I have a world class crush on Benecio del Toro.
9. I’ve had a Twitter addiction since 2009. (I may need an intervention)
10. I hate sharing my food off my plate.